With just a few days away I thought I would put some very improtant info up.
For those of you staying with us in Tent City, please visit the Tent City tab for important info.
Some ideas of activities to do in the area, if you have some extra time:
1) Mount Sugarloaf. Walk or drive to the top for a spectacular view of the Pioneer Valley. http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr/massparks/region-west/mount-sugarloaf-state-reservation.html
2) Rattlesnake Gutter. A gentle walk through the woods to a massive natural cravass in the earth. Very neat. http://www.rattlesnakeguttertrust.org/
3) The Montague Bookmill. A old mill converted to used-book store, cafe with breakfast, lunch, and beer, a CD store, a local-artist collective, and fancy restaurant. A great place to lose a few hours. http://www.montaguebookmill.com/
4) Lake Wyola. This small lake is a state park with beach and volleyball, located just a few miles from Katie and Justins house. http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr/massparks/region-central/lake-wyola-state-park.html
5) Yankee Candle Company World Headquarters: Shopping, dining, Christmas year-round. http://www.yankeecandle.com/about-yankee-candle/visit-our-flagship-store/south-deerfield-events/t